Had a relatively sudden onset of nausea as well as

Had a relatively sudden onset of nausea as well as sharp stomach pain all day yesterday also very fatigued could barely move, and then towards the evening I was having very severe chest pain which I could also feel in my back directly behind my chest area. I felt like I was having a heart attack not that I know what that feels like...
so today I feel slightly less fatigued but still very nauseous the chest pain is gone. so I looked up my symptoms match with a heart attack but also my dog was recently diagnosed with roundworms and wondering maybe if I could have a worm infestation? Could that cause the chest pain?
Wed, 31 Oct 2018