Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Feeling on and off pain in pelvic area. Scan shows fluid in POD and infection. On antibiotic. Worrisome

I strted feelin some on and off shrp pains by my right pelvic area so my doctor scanes nd saw fluid in my p o d extending to d righ adnexa and said its infection I was put on anthesia nd dey aspirated d fluids tru my abdomen nd bagina..nd I was on antiniotics injection intravein and drugs now I feel ok nd he wants me to go for scan again I m so afraiid to go pls will I be find
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Feb 2018
Hi. You should get the USG repeated to see the results of antibiotics. Please confirm with reports of the aspirated fluid as it helps in further management.
Answered: Sat, 28 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor