Owl Image

Does prolonged use master patiend cause harm to the body ?

dear sir, i am idaya, i have habet of useing master patiend past 8 yeras. wether it is danger for my future? how to stop it plz plz give solution???
Sun, 29 Jan 2012
hi idaya
masturbation is normal and natural
it does not cause any harm to body.
it will never cause any damage to ur sexual relation.
it is as natural as sex.

Hey doctor , I started body building since 5 days and am using whey proteins , on the same side I stopped mastributing for these 5 days , I want to mastribute badly but @ the same time did not cause I feel it will be bad for my body building , does it harm my body building progress or what ? Thanks :D

Hello... I ve had prolonged achiness, like I m getting sick, but it doesn t progress for about a month now. I used to get boughts of this every few months or so, but I haven t gotten them for quite some time. This time, the feeling seems to be sticking around.

hello, i hve this strong weird odour oozing out of my body..i dont know where its coming from.. and this started ever since i started using meth and i used it for bout 2months only and i hve stopped using since 2yrs bt this smell is stil der..its not armpit odour. pls help me... what do i hve to do?