Does a person suffering from frequent UTI's need to keep her urine acidic ?

I was wondering why the doctor would tell my aunt to keep her urine acidic, she has a lot of UTI's. I am trying to get her to change to more natural food diet and healthier alkaline water but she refuses. I know Dr Otto Warburg won the nobel prize for showing disease thrives in an acid environment, and cannot thrive in an alkaline one. Thank you I was wondering why the doctor would tell my aunt to keep her urine acidic, she has a lot of UTI s. I am trying to get her to change to more natural food diet and healthier alkaline water but she refuses. I know Dr Otto Warburg won the nobel prize for showing disease thrives in an acid environment, and cannot thrive in an alkaline one. Thank you
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
I also wonder why doctor told like this as usually we prescribe alkaline syrup with urinary infection.Any how you go for urine check up and culture for specific bacteria and specific antibiotic.
OK,bye,