Do symptoms of trichomoniasis show up immediately after intercourse?

Can a women show symptoms of trichomonas months after sexual contact or is it a right away reaction? I’ve had sex recently but I’m trying to figure out who could have infected me. The person about 6 months ago or the recent person.Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Trichomoniasis usually causes symptoms in women and asymptomatic in men. Women would likely to have excessive genital discharge, slightly greenish white and frothy in nature with mild offensive smell. Mild itching or tingling sensation may be present. The incubation period is short and not more than 3 weeks.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.