Owl Image

Disturbed sleep due to continuous dreams

i am 42 years old , male. In the second half of the sleep i often awake due to some dreams of various nature. Mostly it is a continuous process. and wake up during every now and then. morning i feel physically weak and tired .body stiff etc. is there any solution to get rid of these dreams ?
Sat, 21 May 2011
Hi,George
welcome to health care magic forum,
this is common problem at this age.due to decrease blood supply to the the brain this type of change of patterns of sleep is found
do some physical exercise.
before going to bed see entertaining t.v serials,avoid seeing horror and suspense movies
pray the god and go to sleep
ok and bye