Can lumps under the skin be cancerous?

I have skin growths on the top of my head -they crumble and fall off-However I have bumps on arms that have recently appeared - my doctor says seen a dermatoligist and I have one-but to get an appointment is a six month wait (always has). The bumps seem to be coming all the time. Is it cancer? I'm 65.YYYY@YYYY
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per my clinical experience, there are various types of skin lesions which are benign, certain are precancerous which can predispose to cancer and others are cancerous.

Kindly consult in follow up with a photo picture of the same for better evaluation and further guidelines of management.

Awaiting for your response.