Can hemp oil be taken while on Belsomra for insomnia?

My doctor is trying to solve my insomnia and took me off Ambien and Temanzapan and put me on Belsomra. Can I take Hemp Oil too without interaction. I have had Myasthenia Gravis for 15 years and assume my on again off again of Prenisone has been a big factor....
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I read your question carefully and I understand your concern regarding interactions. In this case thought the answer is no, there is no known interaction between hemp oil and suvorexant (belsomra), can be taken together.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.