Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Abnormal morphology, What should I do ?

Hi my name is gihan Im married i hve two sons 12and 7 and they are in verry good health I want to get pregnant again, my doctor sent my husband to do the sperm test, when we got the result we found out that he has an abnormal morphology sperm. What should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  595
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hello ghindec..
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum..

plz clear the reports what kind of abnormal morphology structure found?
dont worry there is 100% treatment in ayurveda but first we must know all details..

all the best for good health
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
plz doc,clear this problem for me,i have treated epididimytis related with gonorrhoa for the last 1year,the inflamations,pain and other signs are no more,however, am experiencing erectile partner is desperate,what can i do?
Answered: Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor