Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

16 years old have extreme headache & I can not concentrate on my study & work due to this

I am 16 years old and I have extreme headache or I can say it is not just headache the pain starts from eyebrows and covering whole head till back side of my head and this is since I was 13 years old and I face problem in studding or in any work where I have to concentrate.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

You have not mentioned whether you are using spectacles or not. Since you are having this headache for more than 3 years, first thing you need to do is test your eye sight and if corrective glasses are required, use it right away. If it is not eyesight which is the cause, then you need to check whether you have any ear or dental problem, which can also cause headache. Another cause is frontal sinusitis. Then there are many other causes which could lead to chronic headache and to find these causes you need to have a very detailed investigation. Best would be to consult your family physician, and he should be able to direct you to the right specialist for further investigation.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
First of get your eye checked even after that problem persists try to observe your habits such as watching television continuously,closely,over straining your eyes,your eating habits like having junk food instead of having home made food,avoid f demented,oily,spicy,excess salt in food,bas ides that you can take following Ayurvedic treatment-sutshekhar ras-1 tds,shatavari tab-1 tds,sukshma triphala-1 tds,in diet- have ghee,chapati,avoid microwave cooked food,take care
Answered: Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor