what causes boil like sores under your arm pit
Bacterial skin infection
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service . I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Seems like bacterial skin and soft tissue infection (SSTI). I suggest you to take an oral antibiotic e.g either Amoxicillin or Cephalexin for a week. In addition I suggest you to use an OTC topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin ointment, twice daily.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body