treatment of shoulder pain
Questions so that I can advise
Hello and welcome,
Can you please tell me a little bit more about your shoulder pain? Information from you that will help me advise:
1. When did the pain start?
2. Was there an injury that preceded the onset of the shoulder pain, if so, when?
3. What has been done so far to evaluate it: physical exam of the shoulder? Xrays? MRI? Physical therapy?
4. What movements/activities of the shoulder make it worse? Are you limited in raising your arm above your head? Does it hurt to move your arm sideways away from your body?
5. What other health problems do you have ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis