pimple on my anus. how do i get rid of

Question
pimple on my anus. how do i get rid of it
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
More information needed

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern, however to better understand your question I would need more information. How do you know you have a pimple in the area?Did you notice it yourself? Is it visible? Can you touch it? Is it painful? What area is it exactly, in the inner or outer side? Does it affect your bowl movement? How long has it been there? Do you engage in anal intercourse?

I will be awaiting for your answers.

Follow-up: pimple on my anus. how do i get rid of 2 hours later
this is what it looks like

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Report recieved

Detailed Answer:
I checked the report and in the absence of the additional information I required in the questions above, I would conclude it is piles (outer hemorrhoids).

However, I strongly recommend you see a gastroenterologist or a proctologist for an in person examination in order to determine the true nature of this growth and prevent further complications.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

Kind regards.