question-icon

my wrist is constantly hurting since yesterday on bending and

Posted on Fri, 15 Feb 2019
Question: my wrist is constantly hurting since yesterday on bending and being touched
Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Could be wrist swelling.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel, orthopedic surgeon.
With your sumptoms, it appears that you have some swelling in the wrist joint , which is restricticting your movement.
If there is no injury, then I suggest pain killers, local heat and use of a wrist support at present. But if there was any injury , the x Ray's are a must.
If you do not feel relief in 7-10 days ,then it will be better to consult orthopedic surgeon.
Thanx for the question. PL feel free to ask any other questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Gopal Goel

Orthopaedic Surgeon