my wrist is constantly hurting since yesterday on bending and
Could be wrist swelling.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel, orthopedic surgeon.
With your sumptoms, it appears that you have some swelling in the wrist joint , which is restricticting your movement.
If there is no injury, then I suggest pain killers, local heat and use of a wrist support at present. But if there was any injury , the x Ray's are a must.
If you do not feel relief in 7-10 days ,then it will be better to consult orthopedic surgeon.
Thanx for the question. PL feel free to ask any other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?