my maid 22 years of age has suffered worm in

Neurologist
Question
my maid 22 years of age has suffered worm in brain 2 years back and since then she is taking neuro medicine. recently doctor has changed medicine I.e.increases dose of eptoin and decreased encorate chrono. since then she is feeling heavy head and also restlessness. is it because of medicine change ? how can it be improved.
Sat, 10 Feb 2018 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take treatment as advised

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
The drugs for seizure needs to be continued for around 3 years.
Probably she was on valproate earlier and developed PCOS due to drug side effect. She is now being given eptoin.
In some patients , 300 dose of eptoin is not tolerated and so dose should be kept low.
Take only 200 mg dose of eptoin and if problem persists consult the treating Neurologist.
Continue valproate in the prescribed dose.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist