my husband has an asymmentrical prostrate. What are the chances
The likelihood of cancer is low
An incidental finding of a probable asymmetrical prostate gland is likely nothing. If your husband is older than 60 years, it is probably a benign enlargement. To be sure, I suggest you have his PSA blood level measured. If this blood marker is elevated, he should be seen by a urologist for a transrectal ultrasound.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has