i have a plugged right ear how can i releave
The history you are giving is inadequate to come to a conclusion.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
The history you are giving is inadequate to come to a conclusion. Give me more detailed history. Please explain the duration,onset of ear plugged.
Do you have any hearing difficulty, discharge ear ?
Do you recently have any episode of cold,trauma?
Waiting for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a