i an thinking if seeing a chiropractor or getting a
Muscle related issue likely.
Thanks for posting your query.
The dull ache below the pectoral , left leg and arm is not likely to be related to a nerve issue or trapped gas or reflux. This is more likely to be a muscle related issue. Inactivity and loss of proper muscle tone can also cause such an ache with routine activities. Mild pain killer and hot compress with application of local analgesic gel can help you. Doing regular stretching exercises after the pain subsides will also help.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?