i am 5 week pregnant from HCG beta test. Unfortunately
Only D&C can help you.
Thanks for posting your query. I've checked the report.
Only Cytotec cannot help in abortion. Mifepristone is essential to induce the bleeding. Severe cramping, nausea and vomiting are side effects of Cytotec.
You can go for a surgical abortion- D&C after consulting your gynaecologist.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr Rakhi Tayal
You can have two more tablets vaginally.
Thanks for writing again.
Cytotec can start a bleeding but mifepristone is necessary to separate the placenta from the uterus. In case the bleeding is heavy then you can have two tablets now vaginally to have a sustained effect.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...