hi ihave noticed yellow oval shapes in my stools.Iam on
possible worm infestation
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Very likely they are egg or larvae of the worms living in intestines.
Take a course of deworming therapy (you may need a prescription from your local physician).
Tab Bandy plus containing Albendazole 400mg with Ivermectin 8mg at night. Chew the tablet every night for 3 days.
Thanks, and you would be fine soon.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?