hi can you please advise.. below are recent lipid profile

Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist

Posted on Thu, 17 Jan 2019 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: hi can you please advise.. below are recent lipid profile readings.please suggest for maintaining in normal level my height is 178cm and weight 86 kg. getting tired quickly.
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 0 minute later
hi can you please advise.. below are recent lipid profile readings.please suggest for maintaining in normal level my height is 178cm and weight 86 kg. getting tired quickly.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

I have reviewed the reports attached by you and they are all normal except that slightly raised Triglycerides levels. You are quite young and the mantra of staying healthy is healthy lifestyle routine which includes daily exercise routine for at least 30 mins, healthy diet which should be low on carbs and high on proteins, no junk food, no added sugars and plenty of water and adequate and timely sleep.

If you are getting tired quickly I would rather suggest you to get your thyroid levels as well as your calcium and vitamin d levels checked.

I hope this information will guide you properly. Feel free to ask if you have any other doubts.

Dr Bhanu
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 0 minute later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hello

Dr Bhanu
Follow up: Dr. Bhanu Partap 39 hours later
hello sir thanks for response my thyroid and calcium levels looks normal from the report attached also last month vit D level was around 60 kindly advise Snehal
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
Yes your calcium and thyroid status is fine. If your vit d levels were 60 then no need to repeat it.

Just follow healthy lifestyle routine and you will stay fit. Just relax and enjoy.

Wish you a wonder year ahead.

Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:

Wish you a wonder year ahead.