hello im 26 recently had a baby i just found
im 26 recently had a baby i just found out injave a nodule in my thyroid of 6 mm
from what i remeber i had it when i was like 20 or 21 but i was 3 mm what is the posibility that is cancer?
This possibility is low.
I have gone through your query.
I can understand your concern.
Your thyrood nodule is small,(under 1 cm) and in these circumstances the possibility of cancer is low.
Anyway the ultrasound features of your nodule andd the thyroid tests are very important to take iñ consideration for the follow up of your condition.
Please upload the reports and i can guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and cough
- How to transform from a male to a female?
- What causes nausea, headache and low basal body temperature?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of peripheral neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss while treating hypothyroidism
- Does intake of Omeprazole have an effect on Insulin secretion?
- Suggest treatment for water retention and edema
- Does Metformin interact with Glipizide?
- Is honey a good substitute for sugar while having diabetes?
- Is TPO antibody level of 1,189 a cause for concern?