dear Sir, Please Guide in attached ECG, 46/F Prognosis and
Please Guide in attached ECG, 46/F Prognosis and further evaluation.
There is sinus tachycardia with St depression in inferior and lateral precordial leads.
These changes are suggestive of ischemic heart disease. So, patients should undergo echo and if normal then needs stress test like stress thallium or CT coronary angiography. If echo is abnormal then directly needs angiography.
So, overall, ecg is suggestive of ischemic heart disease and needs further evaluation.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?