Will taking Oxyelite pro for an extended period could cause hair damage?
Thanks for the query.
OXYELITE PRO is a like caffeine in it.Most of its reported side effects are upset stomach, nausea, dehydration, fast heart rate, lightheadedness, insomnia, increased sweating, high blood pressure, etc.
As far as thinning or loss of hair is concerned, it doesn't cause this.
There can be various other reasons for your hair loss.
Since it is a stimulant,an extended use of OXYELITE PRO is avoided. It is best taken for 6-8 weeks and then given a gap of one month.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oxyelite pro nerve damage
- Does oxyelite pro cause hair loss
- Can oxyelite pro cause liver damage
- Does oxyelite pro cause organ damage
- Damage of oxyelite pro on the penis
- Oxyelite pro damage liver
- Can taking oxyelite pro thin your hair
- Oxyelite pro side effects cause missed period
- Could oxyelite pro cause pregency
- Can taking oxyelite pro cause period delay
- Have multiple sclerosis. Noticed bruise all over body. Is this due to...
- Having chest congestion and cold. No relief from zifi and sinarest. Safe...
- Suffering from flu and cold. Have sore throat. Taking medicine. How to...
- Have uneven nostril after surgery. Is there any cure for this without...
- Having acid reflux, difficulty in breathing, pain near penis and lower...
- Is it safe to take breast enhancement pill?
- Facing pain on the upper portion of eyebrow and neck. Medical cure?
- Is it possible to pass a long worm from urine?
- Urine test showed high esterase, wbc, iron and ferritin serum level....
- Tonsils removed. Noticed white spot in back of throat. Could it be a...