Will taking Oxyelite pro for an extended period could cause hair damage?

Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta

Posted on Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I was wondering if taking oxy elite pro for an extended period of time could cause damage to my hair and make it break and thin? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
Brief answer...The extended use OXYELITE PRO doesn't have any effect on your hair,as per the literature.
Detailed answer.....
OXYELITE PRO is a like caffeine in it.Most of its reported side effects are upset stomach, nausea, dehydration, fast heart rate, lightheadedness, insomnia, increased sweating, high blood pressure, etc.
As far as thinning or loss of hair is concerned, it doesn't cause this.
There can be various other reasons for your hair loss.

Since it is a stimulant,an extended use of OXYELITE PRO is avoided. It is best taken for 6-8 weeks and then given a gap of one month.

I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.

Best of luck
Thanks

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad