Will applying brandy on chest of a child help treat cough?
Hi and welcome to hcm.
this is not reasonable and there is no any proved effect of such methods. I suggest to get for her some official anticough syrup,give her not fluids,vitamin c and chamomile tea. wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child has cough taking budecort help
- Will robitussin cough + chest congestion dm treat cough?
- Would piriton help a childs cough
- Brandy for a cough
- My child cough with phlegm please help
- How to treat cough with chest tightness
- Child having cough problem how to treat it
- Cough can a child be treated with brandy
- Sneezing coughing chest congestion help
- Child has cough medicine not helping advice
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?