Why is Emeset injection used at the time of delivery?
To prevent vomiting!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Emeset is used to prevent vomiting. This is because vomiting during delivery can carry serious complications. However, this is not a standard practice and might need to be decided case by case especially in persons with recurrent vomiting episodes. It has nothing to do with delivery itself.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can emeset syrup be used for dogs
- Why use emeset md4
- Emeset injection for what
- Emeset injection kid 12 month vomit
- Use of injection emeset
- Uses and side effects of emeset injection please suggest
- Emeset 4 tablets use to take in pregnancy
- Use of inj emeset
- Emeset injection in snake bite
- Emeset injection peak effect