Why does the inside of my nose hurt so bad?
topical nasal steroids, oral anti inflammatory, oral decongestant/anti hist
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The saline solution is a very good choice to help deal with your discomfort.
In addition to this you may want to also consider trying --(1)oral antihistamine decongestant even with no congestion, the decongestant would reduce any swelling of the turbinates of the nose which would help ease the pain
(2)oral anti inflammatory medication , this would help with pain relief and also reduce any inflammation in the nasal lining. eg naproxen, ibuprofen, cataflam etc
(3)topical steroid spray eg nasonex, nasocort, flonase
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why do i smell bad odor inside my nose sometimes
- Why is my stomach hurting badly
- Why does inside of lips hurt
- Tip of inside of nose hurts
- Why is my nose numb inside
- Causes of bad odor inside nose
- Inside of nose smells bad
- Smoking cause nose scabs hurt inside
- Why is my nose bent inside
- Scabs inside nose smell bad
- Can Hydroxyzine be taken for urinary tract and bladder infections?
- What causes black colored stool?
- What causes dizziness in an elderly person post suffering a concussion?
- What does severe atrophy in a MRI report indicate?
- What causes electric shock like sensation in the arms radiating to the...
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes and fever in a child
- What does resting heart beat of 52 indicate?
- What causes diarrhea and upper right abdominal pain?
- Is Oxycodone 10/325 different from Oxycodone 114?
- Can Antabuse cause dizziness?