Why does my finger make a popping noise?
My kidney is normal. My creatine is followed regularly and is 1.0.
Apeears to be trigger thumb only.
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
By what you have described , it appears to me that you are suffering from Trigger thumb only.
Since you had been operated for kidney( Transplant) , I would suggest only acetaminophen as pain killers, and do local heat therapy + local application of analgesic cream. If you do not feel any relief then it is better to go for local steroid injection. Local Steroid is very unlikely to affect kidneys or diabetes.
I hope to have been of help. Please feel free to ask any other question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Shoulder makes popping noise in the j
- Kneecap makes popping noise
- My knee makes popping noise
- Why colon makes noise
- Knees hurt and make a popping noise
- Stomach makes popping noise no pain
- Stomach making popping noises
- Why uterus is making noises
- Shoulder makes a popping sticking noise
- Pants make a pop noise
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?