Why are my eyes dilated after a car accident?
Probably nothing to worry. Explained below.
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
If the pupils are equal in size and both react to the light equally you shouldn't worry about.
You should monitor your son about any neurological symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, changes in behaviour, vision etc.
If you notice anything wrong you should take your son to the ER.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal eye movement car accident
- Why eyes red after shower
- Swollen eye after eye exam
- Why do eyes hurt after an eye exam
- Eye twitch after car accident
- Eyes dilated after hysterectomy
- Eye dilation
- Dilated eyes after dc
- Dilated pupils after pink eye
- Eyes twitching heart pounding widened eyes after smoking pot why