Whom to consult for treatment after knee replacements?
needs an infection specialist
I'm Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
I think I would suggest that you meet a infection specialist. I feel there is a possibility that the surgery has become a source of infection.
I think therefore that you need to meet a infection specialist.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain after knee surgery
- Suggest treatment for severe knee pain after joint replacement
- Constant knee pain swelling since partial knee replacement treatment suggestion
- Treatment for knee joint pain after previous injury
- Treatment for abrasion on the knee
- Knee pain difficulty in walking treatment options for knee replacement
- Treatment for pain bruising swelling after knee injury
- Whom to consult for migraine treatment
- Anxiety and depression after knee surgery what is the treatment
- Burning in the knee after a fall no fracture treatment