Which cooking oil is best for pregnancy?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Sat, 16 Jun 2018 in Pregnancy
Question: i am 16 weeks preganant? which cooking oil is best to use and safe for baby
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:

Unsaturated fats are considered healthier and should form a major portion of your fat intake. Unsaturated fats are found in:

vegetable or plant oils such as sesame (til), sunflower (suraj mukhi), soya, olive (zetoon), canola ( safed sarson ) and corn ( makai)
nuts
seeds

Diet rich in vanaspati during pregnancy could result in a low birth weight baby. It is also said to increase the risk of diseases such as diabetes and breast cancer.
It is not to be use.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana