What natural remedies effectively treat blood circulation issues and tight muscles?
The natural remedies are not proven to be effective muscle relaxant
The natural remedies you mentioned in the question are not scientifically proven to improve circulation or relax muscles. There is not enough data available.
However, you can safely give him these natural supplements.
Continue physical therapy and discuss with his treating physician the need for Dysport. His physician can assess the muscle rigidity and recommend you on the need for Dysport.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Lekshmi Rita Venugopal, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural remedies to treat pincer nails
- What are the issues with treating ventricular fibrillation
- Natural remedies to treat svt
- Natural remedies for muscle pain
- What are the natural remedies for treating erectile dysfunction
- Natural remedies for blood diluting
- What are the natural remedies for treating cml
- What are the natural remedies to treat black eye
- Myosotis ossificans natural remedies to treat
- Swollen calf muscle with pain poor blood circulation