What medications can effectively treat candidiasis?
Homeopathic Medicine required
I would like to suggest you to start homoeopathic medicine for your problem.
Medicines are safe to use and have no side effect.
We have treated many patients and they were benefitted from the homoeopathic treatment.
I am suggesting some homoeopathic medicine and you may start as prescribed
1 Borax 30 6 pills three times in a day
2 Merc Sol 30 6 pills three times in a day
3 Hydrastis can Q 10 drops with half cup of water twice in a day
Take medicine for 2 weeks.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs/medication for nosocomial candidiasis
- Drugs/medication for throat candidiasis
- Drugs/medication for Candidiasis
- What is the treatment for skin candidiasis
- Drugs/medication for oral candidiasis
- Will risaquad treat candidiasis, vaginal ?
- Drugs/medication for mucocutaneous candidiasis
- What causes esophageal candidiasis
- Drugs to treat candidiasis
- How to treat vaginal candidiasis
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...