What may cause shortness of breath and nausea within few minutes of exertion while having high BP and enlarged heart?
Six months ago, I was doing calisthenics for 45 minutes at a time. Until I was out of breath, I would take a short break and continue.
It’s time to get yourself evaluated personally be a cardiologist as some tests like echo-cardiogram is required to reassess the function of your heart. As you are getting shortness of breath on lesser physical activities than before, it suggests that your cardiac function might have gone down or some valve regurgitation has progressed.
Medicines also need to be adjusted accordingly.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes high bp and kidney problems
- What causes persistent high bp
- Redness on face high bp enlarged heart taking lercanil worry
- Causes of high bp while walking
- Shortness of breath high bp and rheumatoid arthritis advice
- Does high bp cause headache and nausea
- What causes skipping heart beats taking lisinopril for high bp
- What causes high bp
- What causes high bp and slow heart rate
- What causes high bp how to lower it