Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What kind of specialist will perform a sural nerve entrapment surgery?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Yes, if surgery is done on the sural nerve entrapment what specialty doctor would do the surgery? I forgot to mention it is my leg and foot that hurts after a list of doctors I have been to it is suspicious it may be the sural nerve in my leg/
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: a neurosurgeon would do the surgery Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, Sorry about your current health concern. A Neurosurgeon would ideally perform the surgery on sural nerve and its entrapment. Wish you speedy recovery.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Neurologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor