Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What kind of specialist should I consult for impotence?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1966
Answered : 4506 Questions
i have problems of impotency-what kind of specialist should i see?
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic XXXXXXX / A subspecialty of Urology An Internist (General Medicine) comes next in line, if need be You need to be examined / at times, basic investigation may be necessary... Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor