What is wrong when you close one eye and the
Consult an ophthalmologist and get evaluated.
Thanks for the query.
Most probably it is due to conditions affecting the macula( a structure in the retina) like macular degeneration. You might be having the for long term but it might be masked by normal vision in other eye.
We have to rule out other possible causes like ocular migraine, where it is called aura. In migraine with aura patients experience these wave structure and is almost always associated with headaches.
Detailed evaluation is required to find out the exact cause.
Consult an ophthalmologist and get evaluated. Detailed evaluation is required including a fudus examination.
Wishing all the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?