What is the implant procedure for placing studs?

Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S

Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Posted on Mon, 6 Mar 2017 in Dental Health
Question: How do dentist implant studs and how much does it cost?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Kumar T S 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
implants, bone support, radiographs, 500 to 650 U.S.dollars

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.

As far as the implant placement is concerned, it can be done if there is sufficient bone support. This is a procedure where we place a screw kind of material(implant) inside the bone and the denture will be attached to these implants.

Regarding the cost of an implant, it varies depending upon the type and different manufacturers. Usually a single implant placement costs around 500 to 650 dollars per implant. The prosthetic charges are separate(denture fabrication).

If you tell me how many teeth are missing and upload the images of your oral cavity I can give you the exact treatment plan and estimate. You need to get a radiograph done like orthopantomograph or Cone Beam computed tomography to check the status of supporting bone.

I hope I have answered your query. If you have any queries please reply me back.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee