What is the cause and treatment for mouth ulcers?
Most probably aphthous , if single- biopsy
Please give details::
Since how long have you got this problem?
Is it recurrent meaning coming again and again?
Do you have any [problem related to your stomach/ intestines / stool?
Are these small, less than 3 mm and painful?
Or large ?
Which place/ area of the the mouth?
What is the treatment you have taken?
Are these related to your stress?
Do you take tobacco/ cigarette or any such habits?
Are you diabetis or have any other medical problem?
If you answer these correctly and post a good quality clear photograph attached to this query, I can help you better.
These may be aphthous ulcer and the exact reason although not know the treatment is empirical but helps many , many patients.
Always take mutivitamins and probiotics.
If this is a single one , one has to get the biopsy done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oralmedic mouth ulcer treatment
- Mouth ulcers treatment
- What causes chronic mouth ulcers
- Aphthous mouth ulcers treatment
- What causes multiple mouth ulcers
- What causes mouth ulcers in babies
- Mouth ulcers on tongue treatment
- Severe mouth ulcer treatment
- What can cause mouth ulcers
- What is the treatment for mouth ulcers