What is the OTC version of Potassium Chloride?
Potassium Chloride generic
You have over the counter generic Potassium Chloride available as a general formula in drug stores.
Your pharmacist can identify the exact dose you are currently taking in the formula and can recommend OTC potassium chloride which is available as OTC or else Potassium Gluconate which contains exact same dose of potassium as in Pot Chlor.
So suggest speaking to the pharmacist at the local drug store by taking current medicine tin.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Suma Parinam, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gastroenteritis and potassium chloride
- Potassium chloride and hyperhidrosis
- Bee sting potassium chloride
- Potassium chloride heart attack
- Potassium chloride otc
- Bulk potassium chloride
- Potassium chloride compatibility
- What are symptoms of too much potassium chloride
- Potassium chloride hazards
- Potassium chloride tablets otc