question-icon

What is the OTC version of Potassium Chloride?

Posted on Fri, 27 Nov 2020
Question: What is an equivalent to potassium Chloride in an overthecounterversion?
Answered by Dr. V. N. S. Parinam (22 minutes later)
Brief Answer:

Potassium Chloride generic

Detailed Answer:

You have over the counter generic Potassium Chloride available as a general formula in drug stores.

Your pharmacist can identify the exact dose you are currently taking in the formula and can recommend OTC potassium chloride which is available as OTC or else Potassium Gluconate which contains exact same dose of potassium as in Pot Chlor.

So suggest speaking to the pharmacist at the local drug store by taking current medicine tin.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr Suma Parinam, General & Family Physician
Dr. V. N. S. Parinam