What is causing my light headedness?
More information is needed.
Hello and welcome,
Common causes are low blood pressure, low blood sugar and dehydration. The medicines are also quite a common cause of light-headedness.
Could you give me more information about the issue by answering following questions:
How long have you been experiencing lightheadedness?
When do you experience it: is it sudden in change the body posture (standing) or you feel it all the time?
What is the last reading of your blood pressure, blood glucose?
Could you give me a list of the medications that you are taking?
Please, answer me the above questions so that i can better guide you. I will be happy to help you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes light headedness and numb hands
- What causes headache and light headedness after an injury
- What causes pain in the sciatica light headedness and dizziness
- What causes dizziness symptoms light headedness
- What causes continuous light headedness and shortness of breath
- What causes light headedness
- What causes dizziness and light headedness
- What causes pain behind eyes and light headedness
- What causes light headedness during exercise
- What causes light headedness weakness and sleepiness