What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
Energy, protein, mineral and vitamin supplements.
At present she has no any complaints, it's good. As far as possible you try to give all types of foods, fruits, vegetables. You can give egg, milk addition to that.
As an energy supplement, you can give syp. Zincovit which provide minerals and vitamins. Proteinex powder with milk as a protein supplement.
Glucon D as an instant energy supplement. You can give tab. shelcal D for calcium and vit. D supplementation.
You can add omega 3 tablets for triglyceride control and better joint mobility. As your mother has both diabetes and hypertension, so give these supplements on the right dosage and at the right time, because they may derange sugar level.
Most of these are prescription medicine, so consult with family physician.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Shyam B. Kale, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What amway supplement supplement for hypoglycemia
- Protein supplements safe with zoloft
- Energy supplements for pregnant women
- Are silica supplements safe
- Are calcium supplements safe
- Safe weight loss supplements
- Are collagen supplements safe
- Weight lifting energy supplements
- Pregnancy safe energy supplements
- Is it safe to take electrol as energy supplement
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?