What does this anomaly scan report indicate?
We have done Anamonly Scan on 19th Weeks attached the report for the same .
Wanted to get the inputs on the report.
In impression they have mentioned three points wanted to get input on the same
Screening Doppler Study of the Uternine Arteries is Negative for PH
Completely normal report
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
1. Dichorionic fused means that the two fetuses are in different sacs and their placentas are fused.
2. No congenital anomalies mean that both the fetus are normal.
3. Uterine artery Doppler negative for Pregnancy-induced hypertension means that there are minimal chances of pregnancy hypertension later in Pregnancy as per the uterine artery Doppler study.
All these points are indicative of the fact that everything is normal till now in Pregnancy.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Feel free to ask further.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
at 24 weeks
Next scan is planned at 24 weeks and every 4 weekly since then, if the twins are growing normally.
This is normal range BP and there is nothing to worry.
Heavy work, lifting weights and eating very spicy food should be avoided.
Dr. Deepti Verma
Dichorionic fused means that the two fetuses are in different sacs and their placentas are fuse
Does it have any risk or Complications since Placentas are shared for both Foteus.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this nt scan report indicate
- Follicular scan done what does the report indicate
- Done with uterus scan what does this report indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- What does the nt scan report results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- What is anomaly scan and how it is performed
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Got a renal scan what does this report indicate