What does this ECG report indicate?
The ecg is withen nomral limits
Hello XXX ,
I am Dr. Mody and I would be addressing your concern.
I went through the attached ECG and let me assure you , It's completely nomral and you need not worry about the same .
There is no left atrial enlargement and the ST elevation is not a problem .
In woman because of the breasts , many a times the ecg leads are not placed exactly where they should be placed giving rise to the machine making false diagnosis , as you will appreciate the V3 is the lead which would be exactly medially to left breasts so the p wave morphology may change . Again I see this as a nomral variant
Considering Her age and if you have no symptoms, I forsee no further investigation for your heart .
Hoping I could resolve your doubt.
Let me know if any clarification needed and I would be happy to help.
Regards Dr Priyank Mody
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- What does qrs abnormality finding in ecg report indicate
- What is an ecg
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- Ecg report
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report