What does severe pain in the talus bone of the feet indicate despite no injury?
Could be plantar fasciitis or medial arch sprain in foot.
Your description points to pain in heel region generally ( called plantar fasciitis) but the picture corresponds to mid foot.
It is possible that you may be having medial arch sprain ( the soft tissues which maintain the concavity of foot on medial side).
I suggest pain killers ,Medial Arch support in shoes , local heat for 8-10 days and in there is no improvement then go for X-ray of the foot and heel.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Gopal Goel, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe pain in zygomatic bone
- What is considered severe pain
- Rib injury severe pain on sneezing x-ray done bone fractures
- What indicates severe pain in scapula fingers and back
- Severe pain in brow bone
- What is the solution for severe pain
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- Severe pain in the right chest what does this indicate
- What is the severe pain in the eye
- Severe pain in tail bone