What does my coronary calcium score test report indicate?
Few steps needs to be taken
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to suggest you that taking into consideration
1. Family history of heart disease
2. Your age
3. The rate of progression of calcification deposits
4. And the calcium score itself
It's advisable that you should personally consult a cardiologist and get a Stress test done like TMT to make sure that this amount of lesion does not cause any sort of coronary insufficiency during physical activity.
But if it does then further investigation like a coronary angiogram may be required.
I hope this information will answer your query and will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Baby calcium test report
- Coronary calcium treatment
- Coronary calcium score interpretation
- Coronary angiography report what are the findings from the report
- Done coronary angiography what does the reports indicate
- Coronary arteries calcium test
- What is atherosclerotic coronary artery
- What is a coronary angiography
- What is a calcium score 168
- Coronary angiography versus thallium test
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?