What does my ECG report indicate?

Question
Hello Doc

Can you plese help evaluate the ecg report and guide further

XXXX
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sinus tachycardia

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thanks for posting the query the ecg reports suggest of premature ventricular beats and sinus tachycardia. It could be due to stress or anxiety. I suggest you to cross check with Echo cardiogram.

Any issue do follow up

Follow-up: What does my ECG report indicate? 8 minutes later
Hello Doc

I am attching the ecg reports done 2 weeks back anf the 3 d echo as well please advice

Also is it something major my mom is taking angizem cd 90 for pulse rate and bp will this take care of tachycardia

XXXX

Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 47 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sorry for the delayed reply

Detailed Answer:
Her Echo reports are normal. Get her examined by a cardiologist just for your satisfactory reason. Angispam CD 90 is for her hypertension. She can be put on some benzodiazipines.

Any issue do follow up.