What does inactive endometrium indicate?

Question
Hello Madam,

Thanks for your answers in

We are currently undergoing this test. I have read internet that having a baby with inactive endometrium is very difficult and in most cases not possible. Does that mean we cant have a baby at all ? I know i am talking with out waiting for results, but are there chances of having a baby with inactive endometrium with treatment ?
Posted Fri, 22 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
It can be treated.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
In case after the test an endometrial dysfunction is detected it can be treated with the help of hormonal treatment. The hormones are given in a regulated way as per individual requirement and the endometrial growth is brought near normal with the help of medicines. Please do not worry. It can be treated and a natural conception is possible after that.
Regards.