What does dual marker test report taken at 3rd month pregnancy signify?
The report is normal.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen the attached reports. The risk of having a Down's syndrome or other chromosomal anomalies is minimal. The risk is less than 1: 10000. This is considered as a normal report. No need to worry.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is dual test during pregnancy
- Chromosomal dual test in pregnancy
- Dual marker test in pregnancy
- 3rd month of pregnancy what happens
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- Tiffa pregnancy test during 3rd month
- What is dual screening test in pregnancy
- What is dual screen test during pregnancy
- Dual test duing pregnancy
- What is dual test in pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...