What do these lab reports indicate?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in General Health
Question: Hi doctor, please find the attached scan report of my cousion...our doctor suggested us to do MRI scan as baby weight is low...not sure wat s the problem...pls check and let me know wat s the issue, is MRI scan required, is something to worry or wat s your impression on the report
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes,MRI scan is required.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your cousin health care.
I have gone through your history and reports and understand your concerns about it.
In her reports it is showing severe IUGR( intrauterine growth retardation).
So in her case MRI brain is important to rule out any neurodevelopmental abnormalities in foetus due to severe IUGR.
It is important to see future viability of foetus and other foetal outcomes.
Because placental insufficiency also plays a important role in her case.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.